There's been some recent updates from Government:
- We can now only take bookings from single household/ support bubbles.
- In line with new Government Guidance we are now required to take the name and phone number of at least one member of you party
- Guests are required to wear a face covering on arrival and when moving around the bar, you may of course take this off when seated at your table.
- The new 10pm curfew requires us by law to have no customers left on our premises and our doors locked by 10pm. We strongly recommend pre-booking a taxi as due to the new 10pm curfew we anticipate taxi services being very busy at this time. We don't want you to have to wait outside in the rain!
- All staff will wear a mask during service.
- You will be met at the front door & shown to your table. Please wait to be seated on arrival.
- There will be no bar service, table service only.
- The menu will be on blackboards and on our website, accessible via your mobile phones. We will not have printed menus.
- We are now cashless so ask that you pay by card only. Contactless is best so if your payment is over £45 then please consider setting up applepay/googlepay etc. onto your phone to enable contactless payment for larger transactions.
- We have reduced our capacity significantly and have removed several tables to ensure that all diners have plenty of space for social distancing.
- Servers will still come to your table to take your order. There is a physical barrier in the form of an extra ‘service table’ to ensure that servers are always at least 1 metre away from you.
- Food and drinks will be served to the ‘service table’ next to your table. We will also collect finished plates from this table and will ask for a little help in this- nothing too taxing, we promise!
- Staff will be washing their hands frequently and will use hand sanitiser before serving anything to your table.
- There is a strict give-way system on the stairs going up and down to the toilets, please adhere to this and Keep Your Distance from other staff and customers whilst moving around the bar.
- There are plentiful supplies of hand sanitiser and we ask that you slaver yourselves in this accordingly. You will be required to use hand san on entering the building & before entering the toilets.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitised before your use.
- All touch points and toilets will be cleaned regularly to comply with government guidance
- Children and dogs are welcome BUT! They are strictly not allowed to move around the bar & must be able to remain seated (children) or under the table (dogs) for the duration of their visit. We understand that this is exceedingly difficult & if you think this may be hard to maintain then we respectfully suggest this might not be the right time for you to visit. We have removed shared board games, please feel free to bring your own.
Phew! We look forward to serving you some great Reliance food and drink. Thanks for reading and see you soon.