Starters & Puddings
- Take the charcuterie out of the fridge 10 minutes before serving, but keep wrapped, to come up to room temperature.
- Warm the bread through the oven for a couple of minutes
- To serve, arrange the charcuterie on a plate or board with the pickles scattered over the top & bread on the side.
Panfry Halloumi until golden, serve on top of room temp baba ganoush, top with rocket drizzle pomegranate molasses dressing
Top chilled soup with veg garnish and croutons
Blueberry and buttermilk pudding
Total heating time 8-10 mins.
- Preheat oven to 150oC.
- Heat for 8-10 mins until hot
- Reheat custard gently in a small pan or in a microwave proof bowl in the microwave until just hot and pour over plated pudding. Be careful not to let the custard boil and stir regularly